Nati moves into his house which marks a year of making BYOD Podcast! For the anniversary Greg and Nati talk about what they have learned during the last year, a bit about their recording equipment, and what have changed about their view about Apple.
Also we talk about some interesting tidbits from Apple's earning call, and how do we feel about Apple's exit from the router market (hint, we don't care).
- Nati finally finished building (not by himself of course) his house! 😊 🎉
- Our one year anniversary 🎉
- What we have learned during a year of podcasting
- Some surprise guests that congratulate us 🙌
- A general talk about Apples earnings
- Why people care so much? 🤷♂️
- Some interesting points:
- Apple’s wearables section is growing
- Small reference to the iPhone 5c’s performance
- iPhone X is popular
- Services grew (again) and Apple directly talked about iCloud storage
- Health is an intense area of interest...
- The crud surrounding dead iPhone X
- Apple (officially) stops making routers
- Nati got an Orbi and it's pretty great