We talk about Greg’s new Dutch 27” iMac 5k and why IKEA is so awesome, and continue about Qualcomm rejecting Broadcom’s acquisition offer, and the reality that most people don’t give a damn about internet speeds.
Then we dive into some more thoughts about the iPhone X, while shipping time improves before the 2nd launch wave which includes Israel. Discuss the improved wireless charging iOS 11.2 brings among other stuff and give our opinions about the 2018 iPhone line rumors.
- Qualcomm no deal at £105bn
- Internet speeds:
- LTE coverage:
- iPhone X
- Greg has some more iPhone X impressions
- Shipping time gets better
- Israel to get it on the 23rd of November
- Horace Dediu's tech and adoption phrase (By Horace himself)
- iOS 11.2 brings all kind of cool perks
- Rumours about new Apple Products ALREADY!
- Apple’s 2018 iPhone line
- The big screens won?
- What will happen to the iPhone SE?
- HomePod gen 2 to get Face ID
- Kinda shoots gen 1 in the knee