We managed to overcome personal family health issues, and Jewish holidays to record this episode, in which Greg reveals his Apple purchases which bring him one step closer to his Tim Cook badge.
Also, we discuss Apple's silicon power with the A11 Bionic, The iPhone X's notch iconic meaning, the iPhone 8/Plus reviews and who are those devices for, and we finish off with Google acqui-hiring HTC's 2000 engineers.
- Apple Watch Series 3
- The A11 Bionic shows Apple's silicon power
- How about that iPhone X notch
- A terrible design choice or something we will have to get used to?
- Lots of mockup floating around and some look much better
- Build it into design?
- Could be the new iconic iPhone glyph
- Incorporates the Kinect's tech in a tiny space
- Apple has been working for a LONG time to embed tech in the screen
- iPhone 8