We started off with privacy (#Germany agrees with Nati) and Apple's decision to comply with Chinese law about VPN apps in the AppStore. Then we continued with the iPod's end of life as we know it, the iPhone 8/X's self-leaked information by Apple and delved into our 2nd Apple's quarterly earnings, as Greg takes his first steps into Apple predictions.
- Germany "agrees" with Nati's notion of privacy
- Apple removes VPN apps from Chinese AppStore
- Russia to follow China's VPN ban starting the 1st of November
- iPod (non-Touch) end of life
- Apple's Q3 2017 earnings call
- HomePod firmware leaks iPhone 8 details
- Essential phone